As a teacher, I’m always looking for quick and healthy lunches with low prep time. My favorite is this simple and delicious Chopped Caprese Salad found on TheCookieRookie.com
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
(Yields 2 servings)
- 10 ounces cherry or cherub tomatoes, chopped in half or 3-4 large tomatoes
- 8 ounces whole milk mozzarella, cherry sized. Chopped in half or fourths
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped or hand torn
- 2-3 tablespoons of MiaBella Balsamic Vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
Note: You can also add 1 tablespoon of Kirkland Signature Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 2L (2QT 3.6 fl. oz) if you’d like the added flavor, I enjoy it
- Toss all of the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve. Enjoy!